Friday, March 23, 2012

10k White Gold Mother and Baby Turtle Diamond Pendant (0.08 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18"


!±8± 10k White Gold Mother and Baby Turtle Diamond Pendant (0.08 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18"


Rate : | Price : $149.00 | Post Date : Mar 23, 2012 02:44:55
Usually ships in 24 hours

The 10k White Gold Mother and Baby Turtle Diamond Pendant is a cheerful novelty pendant for anyone who loves this interesting animal. Resting beneath an 18-inch rope chain is a bright 10k white gold pendant design of a mother turtle with baby turtle shape affixed to the top. While the mother turtle is embellished with rich black diamond sparkle, the baby turtle contrasts in white diamonds. Exotic and fun, this pendant is great for all occasions.

Cheep Portable Solar Chargers Low Cost Toro Lx426




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links